Saturday 17 June 2023

Turns out it's next time!

With some miracles and a bit of free time (and taking a week off to go on holiday!), the Spectres are done:

 



Thanks to blogger Pooch for finding me a spare base, I got these painted during the week and I'm pretty pleased. They slot nicely into the rest of the army and, given it's been a couple of years since I painted the last lot, that makes me happy I took the time to make careful notes of the order of operations!  Next stop - basing the whole army!

And finally, the test Breacher: 

 

 I do like the Studio colour scheme but decided, upon much Googling of book art, to do something more like the officer's uniform. Not super sure about the red shotgun (which you can't see!) but I do like a red firearm in 40K.

Next Time

I'll be pushing hard to get the Ghosties based for club day next weekend. Might not get there but we'll give it a punt. Then Breachers and rebasing to bring an old project back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment