Saturday 5 August 2023

MOAR Workbench

 Not a lot of exciting content at the moment. New painting setup also means new gaming setup and, gotta be honest, the release of Baldur's Gate III this weekend might become a problem fairly smartly. But we press on nonetheless and I have made progress on Breachers which feels like an absurdly novel experience:

Just getting a couple of the core dudes done helps solidify the choices in my head and reminded me how easy they are to paint. I was iffy about the red shotguns. I am no longer iffy about them. They're great. I've also been through and based up my first cut of a 400 point ADLG army for my 15mm Wallachians. This week's particular highlight are these amazing pavises printed by Potbelly Miniatures for me:

And while I was there, a couple of the skirmisher bases, just for grins:

I'm waiting on the last of the filler to set and busily finishing up the two bases of Heavy Knight 'Crusaders' to go in the list and then it'll be one big basing binge and it'll be done. I'm still umming and ahhing about doing the 28 bases - I'm tempted to not until I actually need them and then I won't go completely spare trying to finishing it!  

Next Time

Club day, so will be playing a game of something. No idea what at this point. In the meantime, I'm going to keep pushing on with the Breachers and finishing up the 15mm Wallachians. I've found some flags for them so will be working out how to get those into play some time in the next couple of weeks too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment