Saturday 27 July 2019

I join Team Chicken

Team Chicken

I have joined the ranks of Team Chicken! Pooch got there first, but he hasn't posted his ranking entry in Team Chicken yet. You might see it in a couple of days. In the meantime, I've painted a couple of Cadian Armoured Sentinels for Scotty's narrative campaign. I think that's the army mostly finished bar one more squad to complete and a new Ordo Malleus Inquisitor. 

Sentinel 5

Sentinel 4

I'm keen to have one more, since a squadron of three seems most correct. It'll probably have another long arm because I love the asymmetry of it, although I am oddly tempted to put a missile launcher on it because the Sentinel missile launcher looks cool. 

The question I'm now asking myself is should I buy six more and have a Sentinel Squadron? Is that a bad idea? It's probably a bad idea...

Next Time
Maybe the last of the stuff for Scotty's campaign or a couple of other little doodads that are currently on the painting table as that last part might take a few days. And it's only five more weeks till I hit the 12 month blogging mark and I'm going to need something special for that. I've got an inkling what that might be now but I'm not telling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment