Saturday 7 September 2019

DAMN!


Lazy blog title FTW! Lazy blog all round really. It's been a bit of a busy week and I haven't had a lot of hobby time due mostly to indulging in other hobbies!

I did start on my Damned Legionnaires this week and ripped through the black and base colours for the not black quite quickly: 

The nine base colours
and worked through one to the end to see how he came out: 



Pretty happy with how he's come out too. Having the flames carved into the panels does make them easier to paint, especially when you're a touch lazy. This was probably one of the easier ones to do and he took a couple of hours, so the rest present a bit more of a challenge. I'll work through them one at a time and aim to have them all done by next Saturday.

While I was faffing around I also got this beauty built:


This is my second Russ for my Guard army for Warpstorm here in October. The mega-plasma is a bit silly but I quite like it. I'm waiting on an accessories sprue that Tank picked up for me over the weekend to finish it off (stubber, commander, spare fuel tank and and doodads) but it will act as my big scary wreck stuff tank rather than the other assault oriented Russ.

Next Time
A report from Inquisitor Gnaeus Aldo of the Ordo Malleus on the ongoing Imperial defence of
Gurenja Hive - it's Narrative Campaign day 2 and as Pooch is not going to be there, I thought I'd turn my hand to an attempt at the narrative report of games 3 and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment