Saturday 16 September 2023

Bringing a sword to a gunfight?

 Admittedly. it's the Dark Sabre so it's pretty effective. I've finished up Moff Gideon for Star Wars Legion:

It's a stunning model and I love scenic base of the Moff standing on the top of his wrecked TIE from the end of Mandalorian season 1 (spoilers? If you haven't watched it by now, I expect you have no idea who this is anyway!) Like many of my Imperial models for Star Wars Legion, he's a lot of black cloth and armour and so it didn't take long to shade and highlight! I'm not super sure I have the edge I want on the Dark Sabre but he's ready for the table. 

Secondly, I painted the Armiger Helverin I put together last week:

 
Styled like my two Armiger Warglaives in the style of House Cadmus, he's come up really well. I spent a lot of time matching the yellow (turns out it's an odd mix of GW Balor Brown and Averland Sunset in the end) and honestly, you wouldn't know it's taken me this many years to paint the third one. Quite pleased. 
 
Next Time
I'm testing my Berlin force for an upcoming event so will try and do a decent report of that game. Hopefully also some more Inquisition nerds and maybe some Dark Troopers....

No comments:

Post a Comment