Saturday 2 September 2023

More finishing!

 First off, apologies for the terrible photos. I'm still working on how this setup works in the new house and big photos don't often come out all that well. But here goes something.

 We begin with the final product of the last few weeks preparing for a local event at the end of the month. This Berlin Clausewitz tank company is a collection of models that I felt would be hilarious to run out together. Is it any good? Unlikely.

The last task to get it done was to remove the summer foliage from the Wespes (now routinely displaced by Hummels in my summer lists) which went surprisingly well. A bit of a paint touchup and some whitewash and boom.

Then we have a finished 15mm ADLG Wallachian army:

 You can see in the second rank on the left hand side, the two bases of 'Crusaders.' They're the only things in the army that aren't totally a mishmash of red, brown and black and I kind of love that. I need to find some transfers to flash up the shields a bit more but mostly pretty happy there.

And finally, the thing I promised I'd do, a test model for a new 40K army:

Blogger Pooch threw me a Mini of the Month Jakhal to do a test paint of. I started in the GW scheme but added in some extra red because you can't be a Khorne cultist and not right? It's a nice model and I wouldn't hate painting a full unit out of the Combat Patrol box. Some time this year I suspect. 

Next Time

The further and final adventures of Captaine Jean-Hyppolyte Gavreau de la Framboise in Carpathia!  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment