Saturday 6 October 2018

Semper Fidelis

Just a short post this week since there's not a lot I have to say! I said I'd paint a Marine platoon so I did. The blog works!
Command and Mortar team

Anti-tank weapons - Dragons on the left and SMAWs on the right

A selection of the NINE! stands of Marine M16/LAW teams

M60s

The transport for this platoon, the ultimate bathtubs (the AAVP7s), are winging their way from the UK along with a new Crucible Guard Trancer that I am going to put to use filling a gap in the 40K range that I'd quite like to use.

They were really nice to paint - well detailed and the camo painting guide in the back of Stripes was excellent. Painting 15mm infantry was a challenge since I've not done in it a while but they look pretty good. I might put an extra highlight on some of it. Not sure. Good enough for the mo at any rate. I might even do a second one and run Marine rifles with LAV support in TY.

Next time: 
A battle report I think. I have a couple of projects to finish for my mid-war Italians and, as I've booked in a game at our next club meeting with Pelarel, I should get them done so I can use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment