Saturday 7 October 2023

Not Flames of War for a change...!

Painting time appears to be in short supply at the mo. Some of that has been a lot of 1:1 scale work around the Casa McZ and some of it was my finally giving in and downloading Baldurs Gate 3. Look, mistakes were made. I know that. 

 So I decided to devote some time to painting and with a bunch of new people playing Warhammer Underworlds at the club I thought it was time to have another punt at painting one of the three Underworlds warbands still sitting in the required to do pile.  So here's where I got up to with a solid day's effort on Morgwaeth's Blade Coven: 

 


 There's still a bunch of detail work I haven't done, the hair is a long way from done, I think I need to lighten the skin tone up some more, the bases still need doing and the tail of the Melusa needs the coloured scale pattern (and her arrow quiver is a mess) but otherwise they've come a long way in a day. I'll aim to polish these off over the next week, assuming Baldur's Gate doesn't do exactly what I thought it would and suck up hours of time! 

Next Time

Some games with the nerds. I'll see if I can get the Blade Coven done this week and give them a run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment