Saturday 14 October 2023

Rinse and repeat

 Haven't felt much like painting this week so dug in a bit and finished up Morgwaeth's Blade Coven:

Or at least as finished as they're going to be for now. I'm pretty happy with how the hair came out given I decided not to buy a $9 pot of contrast paint to do it. I will have to go back and do a bit more work on the Melusa's tail as I tried the studio scheme but it didn't come out well and I didn't love it. So I threw another highlight on and will look at some snake markings and have another go. I've painted a Diamondback before and I liked that.

I did play a GREAT game of Flames of War yesterday but I'm not going to rabbit on about that. At least not here and not now! 

Next Time

I've been tidying my storage boxes and finding more unfinished projects so will be finishing some projects, that's for sure. Might even be more Underworlds...


No comments:

Post a Comment