Saturday 21 October 2023

Squeezed in some painting...

 It's a long weekend of chores and housework at the Casa de McZ this weekend so in between assembling furniture, tip runs and the other mundanities of modern life, I've managed a couple of things off the list. First off, I painted the Dark Troopers:


I know it doesn't look like it. :) There's not a lot to work with TBH and while I've put in a decent swathe of edge highlights and put colour in the two places it can reasonably go, they're mostly just black. But I'll take them out for a run with Moff Gideon some time soon!

They still need the water effects putting on but figured I'd get them done first and then they can be dispatched to the linen cupboard for drying.

A bunch of the locals are playing an ADLG comp this weekend that I couldn't get to but it did inspire me to dig this out of the to-do pile...

 

I got one Minoan chariot from Museum as a test and sweet jeebus it's a great model so this will be going on the 2024 to-do list...

Next Time

More? It's club day so I'll try and get in a game report for a change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment