Saturday 7 August 2021

PaK40s a go-go!

PaK40s

I've been working my way through some of the backlog on the project shelf and finally got these things cleared away - touching up some paint and getting the final whitewash on. 

I'd love for Raupenschleppers to come back to Flames of War. These guys were brilliant in V3. In the meantime, they'll happily sub in for Marders. I'm working my way through the options for Bagration to see if I can find something that gives me the vibe I got from the Sperrverband in V3.

I've posted these PaK40s previously. Finding my white weathering powder took some doing and I definitely used some choice words until it reappeared in one of my carry cases (?) but once I found it, it was worth getting these done. 

40K Slow Grow

The two Assault Intercessors to go in my Venator Primaris Kill Team have had their base black and wash put on and I'll look to get them done during the week. They don't look like much at this point as I also ran out of primer today so there's a few bald spots that'll need fixing.

I do love the push-fit models and how easily they go together but refitting the shoulderpads on these two was a labour of frustration. They're brilliantly sculpted but they really don't want to play nice. I suspect the Outrider I have coming to finish up that KT is going to be just as bad.


 Next Time

Planning on breaking out some Stargrave with the team on club day. I've got a mixed model Imperial Crew that will be my team on the day. Photos, batrep and some post game evaluation of the two player version! Should be finishing up the second Kill Team for our 40K slowgrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment