Saturday 4 December 2021

A little effort moves the plans forward

 So my productivity plan started off well. I managed to find some time before work and of an evening occasionally to move something along. I decided that Hummels were probably the easiest, being single coloured and slab sided!

So I got their base coats, washes and most of the top coats done, but I've got to find some more Balkenkreuz transfers and finish off the crew before putting on the foilage and calling them done. I'd hoped to have them finished but no such luck! This week though!

But I did do a thing and added one more model to my limited palette series. This Rouge was (unexpectedly) done entirely in greys, other than a bit of skin and leather. The photo angle is weird but it was the best angle to show off the colours.

 

 I'm really pleased with how the grey highlights came out, even on the very dark grey cloak and really enjoyed mucking around finding grey highlights for other greys! Now I just have to decide which one to do next!

Next Time

Closing club day of the year and it's Early War Flames time. Looking forward to rolling out the terrible tanks and seeing how they go. I'll also be finishing up the Hummels this week and trying to do at least one more of my limited palette set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment