Saturday 5 November 2022

Back to the brushes

 Bit of a workbench this week as the painting mood hasn't really struck me but I'm getting some motivation with some plans for club day in a week's time!

More Underworlds

 Despite getting most of the base work done on the Gorechosen of Dromm, I haven't finished them yet:

But they're slowly coming together. I basically have a lot of bone and skin tidyups and then highligts to do. And fixing a lot of the black which was my takeaway from painting Dromm - don't follow GWs paint order. It'll

Scarif Beach Party Round 17

I've added Agent Kallus to the roster of commanders for my Imperials on the Scarif Beach Party as he looks like a really interesting challenge to play with his flaw card and unusual order package. I haven't got a list for him yet but I'm getting there for a game with Blogger Pel at the club next weekend:


He's not quite done since the the water gel isn't quite set (astonished? I'm not. See all previous posts regarding the Scarif Beach Party) but otherwise he was a pretty quick paint given it's mostly black. I've also been working on this giant lizard and he's not done either: 

The base coats are mostly on and I've started getting the armour up to white on the Stormtrooper legs. I still need to do the highlights on the tack, paint the teeth and tongue, and get some more greens onto the skin. The kit is kind of awesome as other than being horrible soft plastic it comes with 2 torsos - one with the goad / flamethrower arms and one with the T-21 and DLT-97 guns. I've decided to build the T21 and the goad arms as I couldn't quite be bothered.

Next Time

I've lined up a game of the new Warmachine Mark IV with Blogger Scotty for club day so keen to let you know how that pans out. Going back to the old days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment