Saturday 3 December 2022

1:1 Scale Modelling is less fun

SO MUCH LESS FUN. But I have still finished the 251s! OR at least I think I have. They all still need Balkenkreuzes but that's a waiting for everything to dry properly task.

Stummels & Drillings

Drilling go BRRRRR!
 
Stummel go BRRRRR?

I like how both kits have come out. The Stummels are super derpy but they look great and the Drillings are absurd. I tinkered with them a bit to try and figure out if I could aim the gun mount differently but didn't have a lot of joy. But they fit nicely with the rest of the army and my terrible army for Remember December is done.

Next Time

We'll see how they go! And since it's the last club day of the year, I have no idea what you'll get for the rest of 2022 but hey, that's part of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment