Saturday 10 August 2024

A Motley Collection

 I've found some little hobby mojo this week so decided to work on some various things. 

With the upcoming release of the Imperial Agents Codex for 40K, I'm genuinely excited for finally getting into 10e so decided the first thing I felt like doing that was in the "I've started and I should finish" class of things was my Inquisitorial Henchman. The most finished were a couple of large lads:

They're not the most exciting models but what's not to love about a braindead cyborg with a heavy bolter? That gets me almost half way done on the henchman pile so will try and make some real progress there over the next week and get this whole unit done.

I started the conversion of my Menoth to a Kings of War Basilean army just to mostly make sure these two bases weren't going to be *as* insane as I expected. So here are the first two bases of a new force: 

On the left is the Vessel of Judgement and on the right, Epic Reznik. The Vessel will proxy in as a troop of Sisterhood Gur Chariots and Epic Reznik will proxy in as the Abbess on Gur Chariot. He was, in particular, too perfect not to use. Still musing how the basing is going to be done but that's a later me problem. This is a slightly mad project but it was so close

Finally, I wanted to share this excellent image of the tail end of our DnD Dragonlance campaign as our party finds it's way to the final boss (no spoilers!) playing on some of the new GF9 Dungeon terrain that Blogger Tank picked up: 

It looks amazing and was so much fun to have an actual 3D dungeon not just a 2D map. Loved. It. 

Next Time 

I've started on finishing the remaining Necromunda stuff I have in advance of a campaign at our club starting in a couple of weeks so want to get that done and more Inquisistion nonsense before Imperial Agents comes out and I book in my first real game of 10e.

No comments:

Post a Comment