Saturday 15 June 2019

Guardsmen and not Guardsmen

Cadians

Third squad complete:


Now I just need to finish the support squad and my platoon of Guardsmen will be complete. I'm starting to wonder if I need a fourth squad of dudes for the company and, given that they clock in at a shade under 100 points, it's not like it'll be hard to fit in. The question is whether or not I want to paint another squad.

Not Cadians! 

I've started working on the Cawdor too:

The studio scheme is black and blue and it was a bit dark for my liking. The Cawdor are supposed to be trash pickers and scavengers and black / dark brown seemed to be a colour that would hide the dirt  so I went with a dirty linen colour to go with the dark blue instead.

I think I might also have to look at a lightbox. If I'm not taking the photos first thing in the morning, when there's loads of sun, I'm finding it hard to get a well lit picture.

Next time
The rest of the Cawdor and some photos of our first game of the new Necromunda as Tank and I give it a crack. We're also testing out a larger scale game of TY on an 8x6 table. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment