Saturday 2 July 2022

Delistificating

Apparently the making the big list was a good way to get into the second half of the 2022 productivity planning? I've already checked off a whack of things!

First, a random model or two

One was found in the drawer of shame and the other was in the pile of to-dos. The first is a classic GW Great Eagle that I think I've had kicking around since about the 4th edition of Warhammer which I *might* me able to use in Kings of War Vanguard (I haven't actually checked!) but it was easy enough to get it done and it's a nice model. I think I intended to have a rider on it at some point but no idea what that was going to be!



I also finished up re-doing a Deathwatch Terminator:

This guy used to wield an Assault Cannon but given Dark Angels Terminators can have plasma cannons, I figured I should swap that out, so I have!

Silver Bayonet

 The first thing was finishing the last four Silver Bayonet Models from Perry.

Marin de la Ligne Remi Lievremont and Chasseur Veteran Jean-Paul Clerisseau

Grenadier de la Ligne Maximilien Choquet and my last infantryman Fusilier Gerome Boissonade

There are a couple more in the box but I don't need them to clear all the options that I wanted in this first tranche so they're on the back burner now!

 

And then a couple of monsters - a Living Armour (I've gone Living Statue in this case) and a Changeling. The Changeling is a Nolzurs soft plastic and was a bit warped when I got it from Blogger Pooch. I decided to keep it as it does look very shambling zombie. I've also started working on the ghosts, but I need to get some more plastic putty to tidy up some seams before I can finish those. 

Next Time

Not adding something to the to-do pile, like the 15mm Tiger that arrived during the week, would be a good start. I'm staring at these sticks of Tercios and thinking that maybe it's time to get one of those going. It's also club day so planning on some kind of game of something.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment