Saturday 23 July 2022

One Tercio down, two to go

 A TERCIO!

 

 So this one still needs some flags (which I have found, I just need to print and resize for 15mm) but otherwise, I'm really happy with how it's come out. Now I've done one, I think the other two will be less dramatic - especially as I've worked through a palette now so I have a good idea of how to repeat this look across the other two Tercios. It's still a lot of work but it's exactly as cool as I'd hoped. I'm weirdly pleased by the completely hedgehoggy version for the pikes too.

And from the pile this week

An ORGE! 

DnD Party Member Canny (of his Gambit and his Miniatures) 3D printed this (and another Orge) for me to put into the collection of adversaries for our DnD games and while I didn't need it for where we were at the time, I'll definitely put this fella (and his Orge Mage mate that I've started on) to use at some point. They're great models and great prints! 

Next Time

Platoon-a-month - the last of the Grenadiers. At that point, I'm a little stuck for more platoons so I'll probably do a collection of FoW bits that are hanging around. Also, I figure now I've done one Tercio, I should be able to break and do some cavalry, and probably do the basing on the stuff I've painted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment