And with that, August is done too. Jeepers this year is odd.....
But still, progress continues! This month was a bit of a bitsy one, finishing up some things, and getting things prepped for future months. Still finished some things tho...
1. Paint a Kings of War Army- DONE
|Flying Squig and Mollog|
Still no further progress.... I really should fix that!
|Porphyrion and friend|
|Little wee Leman Russ....|
With the kids starting sport on Saturdays, it means that I haven't been to the club in a while. I still have a plan, just haven't had the chance to action it.
5. Add a new detachment to one of my 40k armies- DONE (but ongoing)
|Two scouts! |
|And with their transport |
Some progress made here, but it continues to be a secret.
7. Paint a Space Marine Heroes Series- DONE
8. Update a 15mm Napoleonic army for Blackpowder- not even started!
Er. Still nothing here..... I should probably make a start on it, eek!
9. Paint a stand alone force- DONE
10. Update and improve a table of terrain- DONE
11. Paint a Flames of War Army (In progress)
Progress on this one! And maybe, could call it a completed army? I painted up 5 76mm Shermans from Plastic Soldier Company. They aren't as nice to assemble as the Battlefront Shermans, but they look good now that they are fully painted.
|5 76mm Shermans |
|Another angle on 5 76mm Shermans!|
|The whole army as it stands...|