Saturday 15 January 2022

Definitely a slow week

Going back to work definitely put a dent in the productivity as well as having to do a bit much 1:1 scale real life stuff ruining my hobby time.

ICONOCLASM

Some more steps forward on the Iconclast - getting some paint on the main armour plates and gluing up the parts that can be glued up while I work on some of the outer plates that need to be done separately.



OMG the trim. SO MUCH TRIM. I have enjoyed doing another Bloodthirster and the little horde of Bloodletters swarming around the Greater Daemon and the Titan's feet does look rather good I feel.

The amazing bit is I've made it this far with the legs and the torso is still just a bunch of unpainted sub-assemblies and I still haven't worked out how to pose it yet. That's a next week problem.

Frostgrave Crew

I've also started on another model for my random Frostgrave DnD crew working on mostly red palette on this one as the model is a Death Knight:

She's not done yet as I'm currently trying out some different washes on some different reds to see how they pan out but every day another step forward! After this it'll be a lit of black and bone, although I'm going to go white hair with the black stripe in it a la Susan Sto Helit.

Next Time

I'll be working on Grenadiers over the next week or so as well as doing a bit more building for my TY army (more Bradleys have arrived) and working on one last model for Star Wars Legion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment