Friday 18 December 2015

On the 2nd game of Gamesmas...

I am currently trying to corrupt my family away from the dullness of usual family games like Monopoly. So far it has been a total success, with us playing regularly now and playing a good variety of games, even playing multiple games in a night. Ahhh the magpie virus bites deeply :) So last night dinner was enjoyed (Roast Chook) and dessert was had (Chocolate fudge cake) and onto the serious job of games. Our first effort was...
Bang the Dice Game. We had 7 players and the scheming reached new levels of dodge, cut and thrust. I played a Deputy and died before my second turn. My sister Kate had the sheriff convinced she was the other Deputy but in fact she was an Outlaw and in the final shootout the Sheriff drew faster and managed to win (first time since I've been playing that the Sheriff won). If you haven't tried Bang the Dice Game, I highly recommend it - it's fast, fun and cut throat. I needed a drinks break and the drink of choice tonight was Sake, warmed to perfection and surprisingly good with Roast Chook.
The next game was Monty Python Flux, Another game of hilarity and last night we played with a couple of Monty Python Novices who had had no idea...nudge, nudge, say no more.....
We finished the night with a quick game of Timeline. 3 quick and fun games, great company and great food. 2nd day of Gamesmas.....DONE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment