Saturday 6 February 2016

Builder's Crack

I have had a great summer of modelling and creating terrain. A couple of projects have been on the go one of which is the Brandywine work. With a few cool looking buildings needed for the table I have used the Perry American Farmhouse and based it up to create a nice little property.


The Renendra Ramshackle Barn got the same treatment. These two pieces made their debut on the gaming table against Scott in a game of Bolt Action at the club. They make a fine addition to the table.


Recently I have discovered a great Aussie laser cut MDF company called Knights Of Dice. I have managed to get hold of three of their buildings and a small plaza. I love the Art Deco feel of the buildings and they are going to be used on my Zombie/Infinity city table. I love the Sushi house, I only need to decide on a paint scheme (which I am finding a difficult choice).


I also put together a small park for the City table - with all these tall buildings it is good to get a little bit of open ground. I have some scatter coming from TTCombat (dumpsters, skips and park benches) and I have some wooden fencing from 4ground.


Here is the city table so far.
So now it's back to the painting and building.

Cheers Tank

3 comments:

  1. Those Brandywine buildings look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate - I am really pleased with how they came out.

      Delete
  2. Those Brandywine buildings look awesome!

    ReplyDelete