Friday 4 December 2020

Pooch’s November

Ok, well.... that's the end of November. One month to go in 2020 and how am I doing?

1. Paint a Kings of War Army- DONE

2. Create a table of terrain to support a game- In progress!

Errr.... still no progress...... I'd better get onto this tonight!

3. Complete the 6mm Apocalypse Challenge- In progress!

You know how last month I painted another Warhound?

Well... it seems like I might have a slight weakness for Warhounds. In that I keep buying them....

Canem Victrix walks!

Note the dead Warhound head, thanks to McZ

The whole crew of Warhounds
At least they aren't 40k sized ones?

4. Run a narrative campaign for the group- DONE

5. Add a new detachment to one of my 40k armies- DONE

6. Buy a starter box and paint all of it- In progress

Ok, still not done. BUT OH SO CLOSE......

7. Paint a Space Marine Heroes Series- DONE

8. Update a 15mm Napoleonic army for Battaile Empire- DONE

I managed to keep up with my goal of painting a bit each week for this month too. I finished up another unit of Cavalry (the Empress Dragoons!), as well as another bunch of command figures, and touch ups on other bases of infantry. I had originally set them up to be units of six, but Battaile requires units of 4, so with a few more command stands, I ended up with a whole lot more infantry!

The Empress Dragoons

All the cavalry...

And all the infantry, artillery and generals!

9. Paint a stand alone force- DONE

1
0. Update and improve a table of terrain- DONE

11. Paint a Flames of War Army- In progress

Ooooh now I am close to this one. This month I finished up a unit of 4 37mm guns for my Mid War Paras (they will be in action in a couple of weeks at Remember December), as well as painting enough infantry to have a short 3rd Para platoon. 

37mm guns, with Para crew

3rd Para Platoon, almost at full strength!

All that's left is a 75mm gun battery, and the remaining infantry for the 3rd platoon. The end is in sight!

12. Finish what I should have finished last year- DONE

Well, knocked off one more from the list. So with that, and with one month to go, I still have four of my 12 still in progress. That's.... worrying. I'd better get cracking!

Pooch
Morty is watching for completed goals next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment