Saturday 3 August 2019

Squee!

It's been a pretty slow week under the brushes this week. With the Film Festival on locally, I'm definitely struggling to find time for painting! 

I have done some stuff. I finished up a HMMWV I picked up at Panzershreck. I needed one more HMMWV ITOW to be able to put my HMMWV Scouts and ITOWs on the park at the same time. It's mostly for those games where I don't want to put the whole LAV formation on the park. 


I also painted some rats. Why you say? Because I had been considering ordering them from Forge World when Pooch discovered a set for 1/10th the price on Anvil Industries and got me those instead.



So these are lovely. They're really detailed and delightfully armed. There are two of each variant in the pack and with a set of ridiculous armaments. Perhaps the best gem though is that the kit comes with two hands with the remotes on them. I'll absolutely have to get another Cawdor sprue to build a couple of gangers to be my bomb rat delivery systems.

The photos are a bit ropey - the light is really bad and I'm posting way later than I normally try to. But that's winter! Next time we play some Necromunda, I'll get some better piccies of the lunatics in action.

Next Time
We start our 1000 point 40K narrative comp next weekend so I'll grab some photos of that and hopefully get some from the others here too. I've got a few things to finish for that between now and then, which might be pretty tough given another fairly busy week of movies but I'll get there. No idea how, but it's play it painted or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment