Saturday 8 August 2020

Competition Post

 So first off I think it's worth sharing the top three for this TY event because the Regimenteers have done well indeed!

1. Blogger Pooch

2. Blogger me (!) 

3. Blogger Tank (and only because I beat him in round one!)

I didn't get enough photos, again, and a lot of the ones I did were not great. Sometimes I wish I could take a screen to block out the world around the tables and actually make the models-eye-view pics have a background.

Some few highlight photos

My Marines!

Blogger Pelarel's Best Army winning Brits



One of my opponent's PAH platoons.
The glossy windows, achieved with Tamiya gloss, are stunning.
Harriers have a crack at Blogger Pooch's Sheridans
Tank's Hind Ds do what they do best

Blogger Tank's tanks (!) close out his last round game with Blogger McBeth
Blogger Pooch's Sheridans looking cool.
 
 
My assertion that AA was a luxury was sorely tested. I got Frogfeeted. Again.

I also picked up some new buildings for my 15mm table, some SdKfz 251/Ds for my Normandy StuG Kompanie and a sweet new Inquisitor with a wee dragon.

Next Time

Something profoundly dull, like some painted models. I've got lots of half finished things on the deck at the mo so I'm going to try and get some of that done this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment