Thursday 6 August 2020

Pooch's July update

Another month of the year gone, and to be honest, I am not sure quite where it went! 

I made progress on a bunch of things, but finished very little. Hopefully next month will be different!

1. Paint a Kings of War Army- DONE

2. Create a table of terrain to support a game- In progress!
No further progress on this for July, I've still got a bunch of sprues that I need to build and paint.

3. Complete the 6mm Apocalypse Challenge- In progress!
This one I did do!

Two new Superheavies to round out a Superheavy detachment. The Shadowsword was built as is, and for the Stormblade I used a spare Plasma Blastgun from one of the Warhound Titans. It's ridiculously oversized, but still awesome.

The two new ones

My three Super Heavies


As well as that, I finished up another three Knights. I converted one to be a Knight Baron (for those who can remember them), with a Lance and a Battlecannon. 

House Hawkshroud is marching in force!

I really like the transfers that GW have produced for these

Close up on the Baron
4. Run a narrative campaign for the group

Club days are a bit scarce at present, so i'd expect this will run in the last few months of the year.

5. Add a new detachment to one of my 40k armies- DONE (but ongoing)

No further progress

6. Buy a starter box and paint all of it

Some progress made here, but it's still a secret for now.

7. Paint a Space Marine Heroes Series- DONE

8. Update a 15mm Napoleonic army for Blackpowder

McB has been looking closely at a different ruleset, but time hasn't been very plentiful to look at it. Soon!

9. Paint a stand alone force- DONE

1
0. Update and improve a table of terrain- DONE

11. Paint a Flames of War Army (In progress)

No progress on these in July, I'm painting something for August right now, and have lined up a tournament to take them to!

12. Finish what I should have finished last year- DONE

And that's it, on to August!

Pooch
Morty is pleased that the blogs have continued, but disapproving of the lack of completion this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment