Saturday 12 August 2023

So many ways to be unproductive....

 I have achieved a bit this week but not as much as I'd like. I was supposed to prepare a report of my excellent refresh game of Silver Bayonet with Tank yesterday but I did not because we had so much fun that I forgot to take a single picture! But, you'll be pleased to know that even though this was a scratch force, the legend that is Georg Bitterlich lives on as he killed a pirate and two revenants and escaped the table with a single wound remaining! I also ran the Nighthaunts into Scotty's Lizardmen in Kings of War and oof. When I'm allowed to do what my army wants, it's backbreaking. When I'm not, those DEF 6+ Lizards are HARD to put down.

Also Blogger Pel was teaching some Star Wars Legion at the club and that reminded me I needed to finish IG88:

So he's sitting in the hot water cupboard now setting the last of the gel medium. I'm weirdly pleased given how simple it was. I've also carried on with the basing my 15mm Wallachians:

The skeleton archer in the front is a kitbash (amazingly!) made out of an infantry archer and a skeleton horse. I'd forgotten I'd made them until I broke one and had to put it back together! That finishes up the light foot archers and half the light horse.

And why only this? Well, it's Film Festival time here and that always dents my productivity. Today I saw this:

 

 instead of painting and it was great. So....

Next Time

No excuses?  

No comments:

Post a Comment