Saturday 16 March 2019

X-FORCE - ACTIVATE

And part four of X-Force has been added to the collection thanks to a local who decided he was never going to get around to painting it! He was fun to do although the creepy as skull face is super creepy! 

Giant skull head! 
The Culexus is one of the most lunatic models GW have created in the Imperial Agents range over the years. It's rules and fluff are super disturbing and it should be an interesting challenge for some of the more psychically inclined players down at the club.

Here they all are together. I've lined up a game of 40K with a clubmate in a week or so where I'll probably roll out one of these lunatics but not all of them. That'd be silly. 

X-Force
But all that said, there's a 40K comp later in the year (October-ish, I think. I've missed registration for most of the local ones between now and then) where Pooch and I have both agreed to take our respective Guard. Mine will be rolling as either Manipulus Greyfax or Manipulus Coteaz but we shall see where I'm up to with the painting. If it's Coteaz, it'll be Inquisition, Guard and Grey Knights. If it's Greyfax, it'll be Inquisition, Guard and....something else. More Guard, maybe? I'm tempted by some Sisters of Battle but I'll wait till those come out properly.

Next time
I've got plenty of Guard to do and a couple of vehicles for my TY army (although those won't probably hit the priority list for another couple of months) and I have a massive pile of Infinity terrain that needs some repair work.

Pel and I are playing Zone Raiders for the first time next weekend, which promises to be an interesting game. It looks cool on paper and from what I can see from the free sample rules, the totality of the game looks pretty promising as a lite version of Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment