Saturday 17 February 2024

Lazy week...

 Real life has been going on this last week after a bunch of painting and flagging progress last week and I haven't been in much of a mood, nor blessed with a lot of hobby time. 

First off. I painted another Tyranid for a bit more palette cleanse and he found his way into another potplant:

I've got a few more random 28mm figures floating around on the to-do pile which is slightly reducing the pile of shame on my desk to a point where I *might* be able to see the to-do pile, as it were. On that note, I also did a couple of super easy models to start on my Inquisition Kill Team: 

 

Yep, this is what happens when I have about four hours of hobby time in a week! I do the easy stuff! :)

Finally, we have our gaming club annual competition in a couple of months and I figured that I should probably make some minefields for the army. Handily I've been sitting on a collection of old CDs for making Flames of War minefields. I've got a whole extra set to do for my European-based armies, but these will do nicely for the Italians I'll be running. 

I've started on the second 15mm Spanish Tercio, but not made so much that I could justify claiming it for blog content. I did take all the Mycenaeans out of their box and check everything had arrived. It has and I'm even more excited about getting to work on them! 

Next Time

Good question. Something pointful and complete I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment