Saturday 15 July 2023

Amazing Armies!

 So having not painted a thing and having had a really enjoyable but very losing-y Panzerschreck last weekend, I thought this week I'd just share the army parade photos while I write up a more detailed run through on how it went....

I did my best to get whole forces in one picture but couldn't always wrangle it. Event placings are noted in the captions...

Blogger Tank and my Americans (brushwork by Tank)

Ian and Phil's Brits

Bloggers Pooch and Scotty's Hungarians (brush work by Scotty)

Shep and Damo's Anglo-American Allies

Greg (of Greg and Gav's) Brigade Panthers
Gav (of Greg and Gav's) Volksgrenadiers

Bob and Brian's Big Cats and Old Men

Best Sports Wayne and Victor's Germans

Andrew and Cameron's (brushwork by Andrew) Best Painted winning Americans
 
Clubmates BB and Richard's Germans (sans train)
 
De Train! De Train!



 
Seriously though, Clubmate Richard has done a really thorough write up on the assembly of this little beastie over at No Dice No Glory.
Jonathan and William's British


Dan and Rob's Tiger-based Insanity

Clubmates Chris and Ric's Brigade Panthers and FHH

Andre (of Andre and Josh's) Guards

Josh (of Andre and Josh's) British Kangaroos

Bloggers McBeth and Pelarel's Perennial Bridesmaids (they know what I mean) British

Chris (of Chris and Casey's) British Recce

Casey (of Chris and Casey's) Canadian Rams

Winner's Russel and Soph's Rangers and Stuarts


Next Time

A rundown of how Tank and I went at Panzerschreck and what we won't do next time! Also, maybe some painting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment