Saturday 29 July 2023

It's been a while since I painted a thing...

 ...but with the followup arrival of my desk, that is to say the arrival of my chair, painting has begun again. 

First off, a couple of initiative markers for our current DnD campaign:

These are a neat little gem our friend Canny (of his Gambit) has printed before. He's made a specific set for this campaign. They slot over the top of the DMs screen so we can all see the play order. It's really cool. Obviously that's me (and Angrath Evenkeel) on the left and our resident merc with the mouth Arakiti Mat Uth on the right. 

In a slightly more significant effort, I also made some small progress on my Breachers:

The two robots were not exactly difficult but when you haven't picked up a brush in months and just been shoving polyfilla onto bases, it was nice to take an easy job to get going again. I've got some basecoats on more Breachers so will be getting into those now. Trying to clear the deck before I deal with some of the still shrinkwrapped boxes on the shelf....

Next Time

More painted things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment