Saturday 11 April 2015

Relative Newbie



My turn....as the oldest member of this hearty band I am also the one with least experience in the world of miniatures. My introduction to this world came through Pelarel about 6 years ago through a chance meeting after life had kicked me in the nads. Needless to say I enjoyed it (the miniatures that is)....actually really liked it.

I have jumped in with both feet as slowly as possible tackling the world of Warmachine/Hordes first and foremost. At this time its the only real format I have played a proper game in. I am quite looking forward to trying more and sharing my experiences here for others to read and hopefully be intrigued by.

For me I love to build stuff so as well as painting miniatures I also like building terrain, tables and running events to allow others to experience the worlds I can help create.

I am going to blog about a current slow grow project I have on the boil. I am aiming to paint up and play a 50 point list of Cephalyx Mercenaries at Lords of War (local Warmachine Tournament in September).
 
Gobber Drudge (Warmachine)

I have also been distracted by Impetus today when I watched McBeth dice Prinny's Samurai off the table....looks like that might be a bit of fun.....

Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment