Friday 10 April 2015

Time for the Penguin

Well this is my third time at this blog thingy ma-jiggy.... so this one will work out well I am sure.

Like McBeth I am pushing 40 and have been in this wonderful hobby since I was 16 when picked up my first box of beaky marines. Unlike the rest of them I seem to be keeping my hair but I am sure that will change at some point.

Since that first box of marines I have played WHFB, 40K, Warzone, Command Decision, Fire and Fury, Flames of War, Confrontation, Warmachine/Hordes, DBM, FoG, Laselle, Black Powder, Dystopian Wars, Malifaux, Infinity, Impetus.......... hmmm I think I will stop this list now.

At heart I enjoy the sight of a painted army with silly hats and flags :)

For me this blog will mainly be around three rule sets: Impetus, Hordes and Infinity.

My self-imposed goal for the year is to stick to the three above, with one weekend for Flames of War and Black Powder added in.

I am currently waiting on a couple of boxes of toys to keep this fellow and his void spirit company.


Tomorrow I am off to play a game of Impetus with my Late Samurai army and will post some pics of how that goes.

Look forward to chatting again soon.

Prinny

No comments:

Post a Comment